How To Enter
Nominating your company for an award can be a daunting experience if you’ve never done it before, but fortunately the entry process for the Ghana Pensions Awards could not be simpler – here’s how it works:
Choose your categories
You can enter as many categories as you like, submitting each entry separately via the online form. Visit the categories page to read the criteria.
Write your main entry
Your nomination will be judged on a supporting statement of no more than 1000 words. This should outline the type of work you have been doing in the pension fund space, any particular highlights over the last year; how your offering stands out from the rest in terms of excellence, innovation and, where relevant, performance; and what you have done to add value in the overall pensions space (for example, organized seminars, conferences, discussion papers etc.).
Write a brief company profile
Tell us about your organization in 150 words or less. Your profile should give an overview of the company itself rather than the specific product, project or service, and may be used publicly in awards marketing material.
Submit your nomination online via the entry form
Upload all your documents (preferably in Word or PDF format) to the entry form and add your contact details so we can confirm that we’ve received your entry. Please note that there is a maximum 4mb size limit per file and our system may be unable to process your entry if you exceed this limit.
Don’t forget your logo!
A large, high quality company logo must be uploaded with each submission – if you’re nominating multiple companies for the same award please provides all relevant logos. If your entry is shortlisted, your logo will be displayed at the awards ceremony attended by hundreds of the leading names in the industry.
Who can enter the Ghana Pensions
The awards are open to any firm which serves pension funds in the country.
How much does it cost to enter the
Nothing! The awards are and always have been completely free to enter.
I’ve entered and received a confirmation email – what happens next?
Soon after the awards close for entries, we will announce the shortlist, from which our awarding board will select the winners who will be announced at the Ghana Pensions Awards ceremony on 22nd May 2020. The shortlist will be published on our website and all shortlist entrants will be notified by email.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Firms can enter more than one category.
• Firms are encouraged to nominate themselves.
• The award winners will be chosen by an extensive panel of INDEPENDENT expert Awarding Board, using a fair and transparent judging process.
• Award entries must be kept to a maximum of 1000 words. Entries that exceed this word limit will be disqualified.
• Additional material will not be accepted.
• A clear timeframe must be stated in the submission. The project should have been launched or come to fruition during the year under review. (The Last 5 Years)
• Stand out against the competition
• Reward employees and motivate your team
• Leverage your marketing – through PR and increased brand awareness
• Attract talent
• An opportunity to celebrate
• If you are shortlisted your company logo will feature at the awards ceremony attended by hundreds of the leading names in the industry.